Ease er’ out and let er’ reach! That’s what the Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta is all about. Let’s have some fun. There’s plenty of sea room, free moorings, and plenty of time to socialize on the porch.
The CCYR is presented by Officine Panerai, the title sponsor of the Panerai Classic Yacht Challenge Circuit that takes place in the Mediterranean, Marblehead, Nantucket, Bristol and Newport. This year’s Corinthian Classic will be held August 12th & 13th.
The CCYR offers a wide angle of opportunities with three categories of participation:
- The “Panerai fleet” is open to sailing vessels with a minimum waterline of 20’, designed on or before 1970 and built using original methods and materials; wood, steel, or aluminum.
- The “Classic GRP”- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) – is for boats built of fiberglass and designed during the CCA era.
- The “Spirit of Tradition fleet” is for those yachts designed with the intent to evoke traditional clean classic lines above the water line and modern underbodies below, and built after 1970.
A full set of Panerai Series and Corinthian Classic Yacht Regatta rules are available on our website.
Here’s a snap shot of what you can expect:
- The racing is done in “Pursuit” format – unique, safe, and fun.
- Reasonable entry fee includes free mooring (First Come, First Serve) and launch service
- An unrivaled skippers bag from Officine Panerai (SERIOUSLY!)
- A free 8×10 of your boat in exquisite sailing form
The NEW CRF MK II Classic Rating Formula will be the standard for all boats and we will assist anyone without a rating to easily secure a certificate CRF site
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of a classic yachting event – one of the fastest growing segments of yacht racing today. Join us in Marblehead for the Corinthian Classic on August 12thand 13th.
Instructions to enter can be found on our website at www.corinthianclassic.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com